Australia HIFU procedures improve the appearance of the skin
for both men and women.
Clients are seeing the benefits and are looking healthier and feeling younger.
Clients are seeking out these procedures more and more, opting for the natural approach.
This advanced technology improves the appearance of the face and body for both men and women.
HIFU was then approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2009 for brow lifts. Approved and CE registered.
The device was also cleared by the FDA in 2014 to improve lines and wrinkles of the upper chest and neckline (décolletage).
Several small clinical trials have found HIFU to be safe and effective for facial lifting and refining wrinkles. People were able to see results in a few months after treatment, without the risks associated with surgery.
Is HIFU for You?
So far, HIFU has been found to be a promising treatment that could replace facelifts, especially in younger people who don’t want the risks and recovery time associated with surgery.
HIFU is brilliant for age groups between 35 and 65 years of age.
Feel smoother and younger again with Australia HIFU.
HIFU facial procedure
- HIFU uses focused ultrasound energy to target the layers of skin just below the surface. The ultrasound energy causes the tissue to heat up rapidly temperatures between 65 and 70 degrees. We use different depths to create this.
- Once the cells in the targeted area reach a certain temperature, they experience cellular damage. While this may seem counterintuitive, the damage actually stimulates the cells to produce more collagen — a protein that provides structure to the skin. This helps the fibroblast ignite to maintain the skins appearance, feeling smooth.
- The increase in collagen results in tighter; firmer skin Trusted Source with fewer wrinkles. Since the high-frequency ultrasound beams are focused on a specific tissue site below the skin’s surface, there’s no damage to the upper layers of the skin and adjacent issue.
HIFU procedures improve the appearance of the skin
How Does It Work?
The skin is heated up between 65°C and 70°C. By heating the skin at this temperature helps create wounds and cellular movement which improves the skins appearance by regenerating new collagen immediately.
Over the next few months, you will notice the skin feeling smoother and healthy again. With this advanced technology, results can last up to 1-2 years.
Australia HIFU Skin Serum
We strongly suggest to use this daily after your Hifu procedure.
Australia Hifu has developed this unique serum to assist the skin feeling smooth and protected. Jojoba oil is a humectant ingredient, this means that it works to seal your skin with a protective barrier to keep it from losing moisture. Which in return is very anti-aging “ liquid Gold “ we like to call it. Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory and healing properties, applying this on the face daily will leave you feeling smooth and hydrated.
Australia HIFU Skin Serum – $150
Although jojoba oil is a botanical substance, its makeup is so similar to the oil (sebum) your body naturally produces that your skin can’t tell the difference. Australia HIFU serum has resourced the best jojoba oil there is in the market so you don’t have to.
Benefits of high-intensity focused ultrasound
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), HIFU and other nonsurgical alternatives to facelifts have seen a major increase in popularity over the last few years. The total number of procedures performed has increased 64.8 percent between 2012 and 2017. Now in 2020 we are leading the industry with our advanced technology an years of experience.
For superficial wrinkles
Renew the collagen of superficial layers. Repair the wrinkles quickly and smooth the skin.
For deep wrinkles
Renew the collagen of SMAS layer and make the deep wrinkles of superficial layer smoother.
For flabby skin
Shrinking the Formatio reticularis tissue: lifting the muscular tissue: Tightening the contour.
Australia HIFU has a 10-out-of-10 star rating which is judged by the Clients.
HIFU has many aesthetic benefits, including:
- Wrinkle reduction
- Tightening sagging skin on the neck
- Lifting the cheeks, eyebrows and eyelids
- Enhancing jawline definition
- Tightening of the décolletage
- Smoothing the skin
- Healthier looking you
- More youthful appearance
Ready To Get Started?
Interested in doing your own HIFU business?
*Terms and Conditions apply. Please phone to discuss what they are.
Call Patricia to discuss: 0408 200 059
Own your own HIFU business for a low as $250 per week!
· WE TRAIN YOU
· WE CERTIFY YOU
· WE BRING CLIENTS TO YOU
We take care of everything. All you have to do is make up your mind if you want to be self-employed and have the freedom to build your own empire!