2 STEPS to use:
HYDRATE IT can be used daily
- Apply to clean skin on area you would like to HYDRATE IT
- Spray on skin directly or apply to a cotton tab and wipe on
Spray as much as you would like to face & body!
Australia HIFU Luxurious Ingredients:
Shake well before using
Ingredients: Purified water, Diethyl Phthalate, Proprietary Fragrance Ingredients present at Non-Hazardous Concentrations, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hexamethylindanopyran, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, d-Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Dimethylbenzyl Carbinyl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Hexyl Salicylate, alpha-Mehyl-alpha-Ionone, Citronellol. Purified Water, Alcohol, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
Botanical name: Olea europaea, common name: Olive leaf
Australia HIFU fragrant oil scents are extremely rich, complex and long lasting. They are produced with the latest technical equipment including mass spectroscopy, gas chromatography, simulated critical fluid extraction, and rotary vapor extraction methods. What does this mean for you? This means that Australia HIFU fragrant oil is of premium grade and perfect for those who will not compromise on the quality of their products.
Our fragrant oil’s are completely synthetic and should not be confused with Natural Essential Oils.
Usage: Approx 10ml for every application. Apply after showering to skin or when required. Feel HYDRATED & NOURISHED everytime you spray it.
Keep in the fridge if you would like a COOL experiance when spraying on to the skin.
Caution: Keep eyes and mouth closed when applying.
HYDRATE IT 200ml
Key Ingredients in this Range:
Peptide complexes, Progeline to protect the skin matrix, Heptapeptide-8 to tone and retexture skin, Matrixyl 3000 to restructure and repair deeper skin layers and marine collagen to stimulate collagen synthesis
- Nature Lift,tightens and supports the skin for an overall lifted effect
- Hyaluronic Acid Intensely hydrates the skin to restore a youthful plump complexion
- Vitamin A-speeds up cellular turnover, resulting in renewed and regenerated skin
- Vitamin B3- enhances cell barrier function resulting in overall healthier looking, toned skin
- Vitamin B5- hydrates and conditions skin
- Vitamin C- brightens skin, increases cell proliferation and promotes collagen synthesis
- Vitamin E- powerful antioxidant to protect from free radicals
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) – powerful antioxidant that encourages cellular energy and protects from free radical stress