Smooth It – Value Buy
Price: R/Retail $25 each 5mls or $150 for bulk buy 8 face applications
SMOOTH IT AHA is recommended to do once a week or every 10 days!
STEPS to use:
- Apply to clean skin on the area you would like to SMOOTH IT.
- Apply on your fingertips or a brush. Apply in an upwards motion. We recommend for a face to use 5mls. If you are doing the neck and décolletage add more product as required.
- Leave on for 5mins then rinse with cool water.
- Make sure you have removed the entire product off the skin.
- Then use your TONE IT product on the cotton tab and wipe over the treated area.
- Then you can apply your recommended skin moisturiser to the area.
Australia HIFU Luxurious Ingredients:
Water, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Sap Extract
AHA fruit acids give the skin an immediate boost!
- Wrinkle Reduction.
- Instant Hydration
- Skin Resurfacing
- Intense Exfoliation.
- Natural Glow
- Deep Cleanse
- Microbiome Support
- Healthier looking you
AHA fruit acid is a concentrated blend of five standardised botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon. These extracts contain several naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids. As a guide the material contains the following concentrations of alpha hydroxy acids:
Lactic Acid 28-32%
Glycolic Acid 12-17%
Citric Acid 2-6%
Malic Acid 1% max
Tartaric Acid 1% max
Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal.
Origin: Natural, plant based.
Claims: Boost Cell Turn-Over/ Brightening: Clinical trials have found AHA Fruit Acid can increase cell turn-over by between 24-38%.
Rejuvenating: Gently stimulating the skin to produce more collagen.
Acne & Blemishes: AHA chemical exfoliation to help remove build-up of dead skin cells to prevent clogging of the pores.
By using our SMOOTH IT product weekly also allows your skin care products to penetrate and work better on the skin.